Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Homeschooling 

 How do we go to school in the middle of the ocean? Simple, we homeschool.

What is Homeschooling?

 Homeschooling is not in a public school.  Homeschooling is great because it doesn't take all day. That makes it good for self motivation.
You can even go at your own pace, which gives you more time to have fun!

What I don't like about homeschooling

 Some of my friends are military so I will not get to see them when I get back. I also won't be able to do specials like P.E. , Art, Library and music

What I do like about homeschooling
Some good things about homeschooling are that I can go at my own pace. Instead of specials, I have fun substitutes.  For P.E. I have a scooter, for art I can go to art museums and for music I practice my violin.
picking out our books
We picked our school books out from Barns & Nobles (the book store) I have 6th grade Math, Language arts, and Writing as my subjects. we chose the subjects because they are similar to what we are learning in school.

so now you know how we are still educated even in the middle of the ocean!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Caitlin, I know you will have no trouble keeping up with your school work.

    ReplyDelete